Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oxium farm place now ?

HelpingFR

Question

Hi all.

I bought a booster from Baro, and I was planning to enjoy it by farming some resources last craft just took totally off of my inventory (oxium and cryotics)

Its been a time I didn't really played the game, but I tried Cerberus (a joke now), then, Baal on Europa. Just go in 5 mins what I got in 4 waves... With my booster, I was going between 700-800 oxiums.

So I was farming Baal Europa, and since yesterday, Ospreys spawn rate seems to have radicaly been decreased. I now only get 100-200 oxiums, and I still have my booster. 

(BTW, the Ospreys spawns only for the first defense node, very weird, right ?)

So, Is there a node where I can farm a lot of oxium now ?

3 answers to this question

I've been doing alerts off and on the last few nights. It seems like if they can spawn there I see lots of Oxcium Ospreys. I've seen whole groups of them in rooms sometimes. I know that's not exactly a farm location but if you see a corpus mobile defense or survival or something you might give it a shot. If nothing else it'll break up the repetition of running whatever farm location you find.

1 hour ago, -Ba-ikebothun said:

our clan's main farming spot is baal on europa. running nekros, hydroid and trinity with a double drop booster we got 300-600 per run. not too bad since they dont take too long.

I just told it... I tried Baal, but it seems it changed since yesterday.

I have a booster, 2 Nekros + Hydro and Trin. And at the end, I only get 200 oxium. It really hurt when you were just getting -/+ 800 oxiums per run just two days ago.