Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Quote From an Insane Character?

(XBOX)Woofsie

Grimaldus of the black templars.

"Do you see that?"

(The Defenders are silent)

"I said... DO YOU SEE THAT?!"

(Still silent)

"ANSWER ME!"

(A few in the crowd says Yes sir)

(Grimaldus starts laughing maniacally)

"Are you all as in insulted as I am? THIS is what they send against us? This RABBLE?! We hold one of the mightiest cities on the face of this planet. The fury of its guns sends all skyborne enemies to the ground in flames. We stand united in our thousands, our weapons without number, our purity without question and our hearts beating courage through our blood. And THIS is how they attack us? Brothers and sisters... A legion of beggars and alien dregs wheezes its way across the plains. Forgive me when the moment comes when they wine and weep against our walls. Forgive that I must order you to wast ammunition upon their worthless bodies. I have heard many speak my name in whispers since I came to Helsreach. I ask you now: Do you know me?"

(A few yes's are heard in the combination of Marines and Steel Legionnaires)

"DO YOU KNOW ME?!"

(Yes's get louder)

"I. AM. GRIMALDUS. OF THE BLACK TEMPLARS! A BROTHER TO THE STEEL LEGIONS OF THIS DEFIANT WORLD!"

(loud cheers follow but they aren't really that into it)

(Grimaldus kicks it up a notch)

"Never again in life will your actions carry such consequences. Never again will you serve as you serve now. No duty will matter as much and no glory will taste as true! We are the defenders of Helsreach! On this day we carve our legend in the flesh of every alien we slay! WILL. YOU. STAND. WITH. ME?!"

(thunderous cheering)

"WILL YOU STAND WITH ME?!"

(more thunderous cheering)

"Sons and daughters of the Imperium! Our blood is the blood of heroes and martyrs! They DARE tread the sacred soil of our world?! We will throw their bodies from these walls when the final day dawns!"

(ravenous cheering)

"THIS IS OUR CITY! THIS IS OUR WORLD! SAY IT! SAY IT! CRY IT SO THAT THE BASTARDS IN ORBIT WILL HEAR OUR FURY! OUR CITY! OUR WORLD!"

"OUR CITY! OUR WORLD!" - the defenders reply

(Grimaldus turns to face the horde of orks. Laughing)

"RUN ALIEN DOGS! COME TO ME! COME TO US ALL! COME AND DIE IN BLOOD AND FIRE!"

"BLOOD AND FIRE!" - defenders

"FOR THE TEMPLARS! FOR THE STEEL LEGION! FOR HELSREACH!"

"FOR HELSREACH!" - defenders

"LOUDER!"

"FOR HELSREACH!" - defenders

(the shouts have broken the glass of several nearby buildings)

"THEY CANNOT HEAR YOU BROTHERS!"

"HELSREACH!" - defenders

"HURL YOURSELVES AT THESE WALLS INHUMAN FILTH! DIE ON OUR BLADES! I. AM. GRIMALDUS. AND I WILL CAST YOUR CARCASSES FROM THESE HOLY WALLS!"

"GRIMALDUS! GRIMALDUS! GRIMALDUS!" - defenders

Edited by Skycook3y