HalfDarkShadow

Hey guys, gotta cool one this time.

Spoiler

vtSaM2p.png

kIlzqnu.png

q4r23dJ.png

3L7bb1r.png

e2nuRaz.png

This has been happening to me rarely throughout this past week (well, last week lol).
Basically this only seemed to happen after I complete a Junction via after I kill the Specter of the respective Junction and receiving the results screen once I'm back in my Liset. This time was the Junction to unlock Pluto (hypothetically, as I already have all planets unlocked), the one with the Excalibur Specter.

What seems to semi-fix this is to go into the pause menu and literally click just about any of the options that should bring you to a facility automatically within your Liset. I mention "semi" and "should" as what will actually happen, in my case, if I click Equipment > Arsenal instead of taking me to the Arsenal screen, my camera just pans up but I gain control of my camera again.

Now when you do this (yup, there's more), the Alerts on your Navigation disappear and you loose all access to it.
w25xofb.png

100% everything else works as intended; i.e. I can see all the conversations in all the Chat Tabs (Region, Trading, Alliance, etc), I have complete access to mods, equipment, Foundry, Operator, Marketplace, Nutrio Incubator, etc.

The only thing from here I can do is re-login and/or close and client and start the executable again.

So I believe that's everything I can provide as far as what I can think of. This happened only a few times (less than 3) out of all the Junctions I completed, as aforementioned. But the fact is that since it happened more than once to me, I thought it was appropriate to warrant a Topic for it in the forums.

Thanks again for reading!
Cheers!~

Edited by HalfDarkShadow