The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS smeeta kavat

Are you up for kavats trades right now, or purrhaps even kubrows? I'm really interested in her and will pay/trade a lot. (UP TO TWO OF MINE OOO: )

If you are willing to trade, take any two of anything listed there. I also have a few more, give me some time to grab screenies!

33 minutes ago, RoninJed said:

I cant tell for sure on my phone if that kavat has green eyes. If so then I will offer 100p for each one

come to me tommorw i dont have trade for now i will add you and yes he have a green eyes

Edited by ahmadxgamer96
8 hours ago, ahmadxgamer96 said:

come to me tommorw i dont have trade for now i will add you and yes he have a green eyes

Yea man I'm sorry I thought if I used these two imprints I could get an exact copy of this kavat because it's what I am looking for. But I've been told that even if I use both of these imprints that there is still a chance that it's looks and gender will be different...not a risk I am willing to take if I'm spending 200p. So I will be taking back my offer and continue my quest for my perfect kavat;)

11 hours ago, RoninJed said:

Yea man I'm sorry I thought if I used these two imprints I could get an exact copy of this kavat because it's what I am looking for. But I've been told that even if I use both of these imprints that there is still a chance that it's looks and gender will be different...not a risk I am willing to take if I'm spending 200p. So I will be taking back my offer and continue my quest for my perfect kavat;)

No, two imprints make a perfect clone.