Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boss Idea: Falcon

BoompigXD

2013-06-13_00002_zps98941fd3.jpg

I thought this could be a potential boss.

SO MY IDEA

The Boss's name would be Falcon.

When the fight starts off Falcon is INVINCIBLE!!!! You have to shoot him in the correct spots (His wings) in order to get him down on the ground so you can attack his weak spot. He should also have a special arena with no enemies.

He's not just ready to let you take him down though. He'll navigate around the arena pretty fast and has DEVASTATING attacks.

Here's some ideas for his attacks Basic Attack:Fusion Gun- Similar to the Corpus Drone's gun. It will deal massive damage in a short period of time. 30 Base damage with high RoT

Falcon Cannon- Falcon charges a GIGANTIC beam of energy and fires it. It will Deal 1200 damage if the player is hit.

Leech- Falcon sends two special Leeches to attach to you and steal your health and shields. You are stunned while he drains you and a prompt appears telling the player to hit A+D in rapid succession to shake them off or a teammate can shoot them.

Plasma Bomb- Falcon throws out a giant bomb that looks like a mine from the Mine Ospreys. Players must get to cover or suffer IMMENSE damage. Deals 1000 damage if player is hit.

Also, you know how Ospreys curl up? WELLLLLLLLLLLLL how about give him a ground mode where he curls up into a ball and starts rolling around the field.

Ground mode ideas

Ram- Falcon aims for a single player and attempts to ram them against the wall. If he succeeds, he will do over 1000 damage.

Bounce- Falcon bounces around everywhere causing small shockwaves that deal 500 damage and will send the player flying. If he lands directly on the player,he deals over 1000 damage.

I'm just throwing out ideas. If you have your own ideas feel free to post them. This would be more an endgame boss hence why i included high numbers. Please just don't say NO! Tell me what could be done to improve on this idea.

Thanks! -BoompigXD

Edited for the BETTER!!

Edited by BoompigXD

Aww, aw, awwwww boompig...bad boompig...you had this nice little suggestion and then you ruined it by bumping it...tsk tsk...;p

I have 2 major problems with this...

#1: Ospreys are support/transports. Turning them into lethal death machines with laser beams...just doesn't sit well with me. If it was a giant Drone, I could see it...but not an osprey mr pig.

#2: Since you're aiming for end-game...you must bump the numbers higher if these aren't fairly regular attacks. I don't know about you but I'm already pushing almost 800 shields and my redirection is almost halfway to max xP I'd say bump your "high damage" stuff to closer to 1500 unless you want it to just straight up one shot(2000+).

and here's your image...

Aww, aw, awwwww boompig...bad boompig...you had this nice little suggestion and then you ruined it by bumping it...tsk tsk...;p

Nobody was looking at this topic. I felt it was needed

I have 2 major problems with this...

#1: Ospreys are support/transports. Turning them into lethal death machines with laser beams...just doesn't sit well with me. If it was a giant Drone, I could see it...but not an osprey mr pig. The drone practically is an Osprey with laser beams also do the Osprey's in the image NOT look like they could be carrying Bombs or missiles? And if you say "Then thats all it should do is shoot missles and throw bombs" Even a bomber needs some machine guns.

#2: Since you're aiming for end-game...you must bump the numbers higher if these aren't fairly regular attacks. I don't know about you but I'm already pushing almost 800 shields and my redirection is almost halfway to max xP I'd say bump your "high damage" stuff to closer to 1500 unless you want it to just straight up one shot(2000+). I agree with that i'll change it.

and here's your image...

Ahh yes thank you for supplying that

Nah you don't understand. An osprey is a transport, just because you can push a bomb off the side or carry a bomb from place to place doesn't mean it's a bomber ;p

I encourage you to look up what a military osprey actually is ;p

Nah you don't understand. An osprey is a transport, just because you can push a bomb off the side or carry a bomb from place to place doesn't mean it's a bomber ;p

I encourage you to look up what a military osprey actually is ;p

This is a game with Space Ninja's

**** Realism

Holy crap, I never noticed there were Ospreys that big! While I would definitely like to see this as a future enemy, it might be better suited as a heavy unit/miniboss rather than a full on boss. However, it should still retain the necessity to disable it's flight first, as well as most of the listed abilities, effectively making it one of the most sophisicated and dangerous heavy units in the game.

Either way I support it being included in the game in the future.

Holy crap, I never noticed there were Ospreys that big! While I would definitely like to see this as a future enemy, it might be better suited as a heavy unit/miniboss rather than a full on boss. However, it should still retain the necessity to disable it's flight first, as well as most of the listed abilities, effectively making it one of the most sophisicated and dangerous heavy units in the game.

Either way I support it being included in the game in the future.

Then it would still be a boss.....

I think it should be a boss

Then it would still be a boss.....

I think it should be a boss

I suppose what I should've said was that they should occur randomly as with other heavy units, rather than having a fixed location to fight. That way you're always in danger :) But it could work whichever way.

I've asked for an Osprey boss for awhile :/ I like your idea, except for the leeches thing. It's like Nervos that drain your health too, and Nervos were removed from the game for a reason -_- I also don't like the whole Ground Mode thing. They're flying drones, not Rollers. Even when folded up they're nowhere near round.

I have my own Osprey boss idea too here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/13390-boss-idea-the-vulture-complete-with-concept-art/

Edited by Madotsuki

I've asked for an Osprey boss for awhile :/ I like your idea, except for the leeches thing. It's like Nervos that drain your health too, and Nervos were removed from the game for a reason -_- I also don't like the whole Ground Mode thing. They're flying drones, not Rollers. Even when folded up they're nowhere near round.

I have my own Osprey boss idea too here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/13390-boss-idea-the-vulture-complete-with-concept-art/

Good idea Mate.

Wait.....

There are two giant ospreys.....

SO LETS PUT OUR POSTS TOGETHER!!!!!!

FALCON AND VULTURE

UNITE!!!!!!!!!!