Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

I Got Left In Defence Mission When Not Picking Claim Or Continue

GlitchRecursion

Well its kind of like a default either your going to stay or your going to go. If you do not pick then you just kind of stay. Feldgrep was just saying if you decide to AFK (away from keyboard) then you get stuck with having to stay in the mission so that people cant just join in do nothing and get a free item. Hope that clears that up for you and now that you have tested how doing nothing works im sure you wont do it again.

thats ****ing $&*&*#(%&, just have it kick a person if they sit and do nothing or give nor rewards if under 5% or 10% damage. i just thought others might change mind and continue. indecision is not a valid thing to punish people for. also what happens doesn't make sense it leaves you in the game to continue and takes out the person who said they wanted to continue.

Fix this or have a big &#! sign saying its going to do something Stupid. good way to make me not through $30 at the game if this was done on purpose.

EDIT: The only thing that would make sense for not picking claim or continue is you go with whatever the majority was like what happens if you pick continue and everyone else picks claim.

Edited by GlitchRecursion

thats ****ing $&*&*#(%&, just have it kick a person if they sit and do nothing or give nor rewards if under 5% or 10% damage. i just thought others might change mind and continue. indecision is not a valid thing to punish people for. also what happens doesn't make sense it leaves you in the game to continue and takes out the person who said they wanted to continue.

Fix this or have a big &#! sign saying its going to do something Stupid. good way to make me not through $30 at the game if this was done on purpose.

EDIT: The only thing that would make sense for not picking claim or continue is you go with whatever the majority was like what happens if you pick continue and everyone else picks claim.

Well, first of all if one of them picked continue then he would have continued and not gotten the Banshee helmet, second of all why did you not choose in the first place?

Well, first of all if one of them picked continue then he would have continued and not gotten the Banshee helmet, second of all why did you not choose in the first place?

thats not how it works its by majority if you click continue and every one else clicks claim you get the reward and it ends. you dont continue by yourself that would also be incredibly stupid.

im not asking how to avoid it im saying it should be fixed. seriously this is a mistake something that got over looked in programming it happens all the time. saying dont afk and make a choice is like saying a car that cant turn right is just fine, just turn left 3 times and it works. 

the way it works is majority rule, so the way it should work if you don't make a choice is majority rule. there are plenty of other ways to deal with afk players.

Edit: and to answer the question why did you not choose in the first place i will defer back to the the post that you quoted. "i just thought others might change mind and continue."

Edited by GlitchRecursion