Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavat Worth

merrymelon

Question

Hi guys just got my first kavat today, I just want to know roughly how much the imprints are worth, i'm an experienced kubrow breeder but clueless to kavats. Most kavats i saw were bluish green stuff like that anyone care to tell me how much a red/copper/purple one might cost? Thanks guys :)

5 answers to this question

All I know is that there are only 3 base colours, and green is the rarest. And only one fur pattern. I don't think there even is any use in turning that into a market.
I do know that face and ear types are something people have opinions about. The longer ears the better. Oh, and people like the cute cat faces, not the one that look like they had a misfortune with a belt sander. That's all I know.

Just now, Misanthroplonker said:

All I know is that there are only 3 base colours, and green is the rarest. And only one fur pattern. I don't think there even is any use in turning that into a market.
I do know that face and ear types are something people have opinions about. The longer ears the better. Oh, and people like the cute cat faces, not the one that look like they had a misfortune with a belt sander. That's all I know.

and what about the tails

Just now, Grimlock84 said:

and what about the tails

Probably as subjective as the rest. Judging from most other things when it comes to pet breeding, the flashier the better. As long as it draws attention, I'd guess it's worth bargaining for.

There are no rare kavat colours or tails, ears, etc. Everything has the same chance of occuring, unlike kubrows. Also unlike kubrows - all the colours can be purchased on the market. They go usually between 100p-200p, but it's largely dependent on buyer preference.