Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✶ Lone Regiment ✶ [Lone Rangers & Lone Riders] -- The Soloer's Clans / Moon Tier / Completed Dojo / 100% Research -- Recruitment Thread

Madotsuki

Hi. Just a follow up on my request. I'm not sure how long the wait list is, but I found another page somewhere here on the forums that listed the clans and had a "request to join" button, so I clicked that for Lone Rangers. A while later I got a message that my request had been a approved, but it doesn't look like I was actually added in game. Not sure if I did something wrong or if something broke, so I thought I'd bring it up here.

GN: Anomandarys

PC player

Thanks

Edited by Anomandarys

I filled out ur form to join earlier, but not sure if u still use it. i see people on the list from last month. so hopping maybe you still look here. just returned to the game, am a MR22 in need of a clan. please let me know if you are still accepting apps.

Hi folks.  I'm a Warframe newbie. About 40 hours in. I'm close to MR5 now.   This clan seems to be congruent with my desired play style (prefer to solo most things, but also prefer to help others as needed).  Being a dad means time is available, but not always in reliable steady blocks.  Enjoying the game enough now that today I decided to look for a clan to join.  I am willing to contribute what I reasonably can towards clan goals.  I still have so, so much to learn.  Like, for example, how to actually finish the Maroo Treasure weekly. I get to the end no problem, but then I always run out of time 😞

Anyway, I see the list is ridiculously long, but I noticed the member list appears to be 762, so hopefully I will be able to join soon.   I live in East coast US timezone, and play for a couple hours most evenings.