Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Bosses And Their Drops

xElieazar

The point of a game is to have fun,you play a game because you want to have fun right? 

I think i speak in the name of everybody when i say that the boss drops take away that fun,because after going on Exta 5 times for orokin cell and i didn't got any i just don't feel like playing anymore for this day.It's really frustrating to kill the same boss over and over again and to get nothing.So,my suggestion is that every boss should drop the rarest resource on his planet.Simple,if i want to get like 10 orokin cells i don't have to beat the same boss 20 times.Please consider this suggestion because it's no point in playing a game if you're angry and frustrated and cussing while you play it.

And here is a list with all the planets that worth mentioning,the bosses on them and the drops.

Mercury->Captain Vor(On Tolstoj)->Morphics

Saturn->Sargas Ruk(On Tethys)->Orokin Cell

Jupiter->J3-Golem(On Themisto)->Neural Sensors

Mars->Nef Ayo(On War)->Gallium and Morphics

Uranus->Tyl Regor(On Titania)->Gallium

Earth->Vay Hek(On Everest)->Neurodes

Neptune->Hyena(On Psamathe)->Control Module

Ceres->Lech Kril(On Exta)->Orokin Cell

Eris->Phorid(On Naeglar)->Neurodes

Pluto->Ambulas(On Hades)->Morphics

I disagree, rare materials need to be rare. I'm okay with bosses dropping theirs maybe 33%ish of the time, maybe even lower.   After a certain break point you no longer need any of a certain material, having the bosses drop that material 100% of the time only lowers the time it takes, to no longer need to run missions to craft new gear.

And what then? Farming defense and assassination missions ( which your doing now, only with incentive ) until you get bored? 

Lets face it, your only going to kill golem until you don't need anything he drops anymore. It's the same with all of the bosses.

the only boss that bothers me is Hyena for control modules, but it could just be the RNG gods hate me building my frames. But I see what your saying Vahlak and I agree its just that 33% could still transfer into "wow this is my fifth time doing this and still no rare mats what the hek."

the only boss that bothers me is Hyena for control modules, but it could just be the RNG gods hate me building my frames. But I see what your saying Vahlak and I agree its just that 33% could still transfer into "wow this is my fifth time doing this and still no rare mats what the hek."

The hyena must have some rng curse attached to it.

I am very lucky guy,and even i had to kill that at least 14 times for just 3 control module,as i said, i am kinda lucky with rng.