The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

May I have the code for that please?

I'm lost on how to use it and I wasn't even the person who reposted the dialogue.

[spoiIer] huge-quote-goes-here [/spoiIer]

Next time you need to learn about something you don't know, Google is your friend.

Good show Doozy...good show.

1 question though.

Are you planning another linear addition to the previous ones or are you just doing the smaller ones that respond to other user's post?

Either way is good with me though!

do_i_really_look_like_a_guy_with_a_plan.

Kinda hard these days to be left as such... Especially with the kind of people she's around... x.o Maybe she reads designer wedding gown magazines too, and starts dreaming of what could be...

Why can't people just be innocent D:

Nova is so innocent... But I bet she reads soft hentai on the side. xD

Doozy! She needs moar diolague. xD Please?

"innocent" naive people are the only ones who read those garbabe doujins in the first place. Reminds me of the weekend I spent in Japan to visit the Fukuoka Consulate.

Kinda hard these days to be left as such... Especially with the kind of people she's around... x.o Maybe she reads designer wedding gown magazines too, and starts dreaming of what could be...

With Excal as the groom in those dreams just for a hilarious Mag-Excal-Nova love triangle.

....What is next, Excalibur being summoned by a Tsundere Pink haired midget?

Oh crap..

Um, I think if that happened there would be some copyright issues. And I know what your talking about great anime btw.

Um, I think if that happened there would be some copyright issues. And I know what your talking about great anime btw.

Nah, if it truly was at least 80% of all fanfiction on thet internet would've dissapearared by now.

And he's not talking about Fist of the North Star, so no. It's not a great anime.

Nah, if it truly was at least 80% of all fanfiction on thet internet would've dissapearared by now.

And he's not talking about Fist of the North Star, so no. It's not a great anime.

Eh true, but i wasn't talking about Fist of the North Star I was talking about The Familiar of Zero and I'm pretty sure that's what Kharma was referencing as well.