The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

HOLY CRAP!! I knew the phrase KALIMAH!!!! From somewhere but I forgot which movie I got it from temporarily (for a second I was almost sure it was from Apocalypto). And no I was born way before 1995.

so you were born in 1992, or are you just a really, really, amateur troll?

so you were born in 1992, or are you just a really, really, amateur troll?

Im not a troll at all. Just sitting here because Im bored as hell and have nothing else to do.......

Well damn.... I think I am a troll.... and a bad one.... and I didn't even know it. Please, hit me as hard as you can. Its the only way.

(And nice guess. Now if you can guess the month and day you'll get a cookie)

Edited by Solaurus

I'm guessing around.... May-Juneish Sol? Also, how's this for a hit.

I know the impacts a bit diminished, since it's back, but still.

ZATCH BELL!!

BoBoBo-Bo-Bo-BoBo

Dragon Ball Z (the uncensored version)

Teen Titans.....

y wud u do dis.

Dose wer mah kidhood and adolescence mang.....

y?

Edited by Solaurus

Hey, that was me pulling my punches. Now if I REALLY wanted to get ya I'd have probably done something like sora's sacrifice or something similar.

Don't you dare. That Neverending Story bull Doozy pulled is still rocking me to this day.... Why did he have to sink? Couldn't the horse think happy thoughts?

Edited by Solaurus

Not my fault. I just know how to torture 90s kids.

I hate you so much.... Can you feel that? That burning sensation in your brain? That's me. Trying to blow up your brain like in that one movie where they blow up brains with there minds.

I hate you so much.... Can you feel that? That burning sensation in your brain? That's me. Trying to blow up your brain like in that one movie where they blow up brains with there minds.

Hollywood tried to make a live-action DragonBall Z, where Goku was a whitewashed highschool loser who rode around on a moped.

here's proof

864.jpg

Edited by SLI-fox

How do you feel about the grineer bosses always seeming to come back? Cloning processes and such makes removing a target permanently rather difficult, shouldn't it?

Its not like they’re the ghola of Duncan Idaho or anything. They’re not getting any smarter every time they come back. I like to think of it as job security. Killing A******s is an evergreen business..

+1,000,000 points for Tleilaxu and other Herbert references.

Edited by StereoTypo