The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Frame: The Everyday Lives Of The Tenno - Feedback & Discussion

Jordan_McBeast

Random question, why has Rhino changed from saying "Give me a pound" to "Fistbump"?

I don't know, "Pound it" or "Brofist" just feel meatier to say than "Fistbump".

Or am I just missing the subtly in "fist" language. ie POUND IT is an exclamation where is a Fistbump is a more of a "silent head nod" type of acknowledgement.

Ash should go visit Ember but at the door he hears strange noises. He shouts at the door calling to her and she quickly replies that she is coming to the door. she opens it and Ash asks about the noises. She replies she was making a sandwich and that it was really nothing special. He nods and goes to sit on the bed.. expecting you know what.He feels something beneath the bed, he looks down only to find Stalker(Ash would not know this was stalker) hiding under her bed. He would accuse her of cheating on him as she tries to lie out of this *It would be difficult because the stalker would be in only underwear so it would be obvious* Stalker also tries to explain that during a mission she was running away from him so much that he got tired and just stopped and they started to talk. He says she invited him and he was not aware she had another man. (Though Stalker being the creep that he is, tries to get Ash to join them) Ash walks out the door, as he walks he spots Mag who is returning from grocery shopping . He walks past her as she says Hello.

Random question, why has Rhino changed from saying "Give me a pound" to "Fistbump"?

I don't know, "Pound it" or "Brofist" just feel meatier to say than "Fistbump".

Or am I just missing the subtly in "fist" language. ie POUND IT is an exclamation where is a Fistbump is a more of a "silent head nod" type of acknowledgement.

Rhino-guido...refer to Jersey Shore for "FCP" i.e. Fistbump Chapstick Pushup

Edited by Ronin666

:-\ so watching the space YouTube's it "fistPUMP" pushup ChapStick but I get the gist that's its the Guido life

Yea, I didn't bother to refresh my memory by going to Youtube or Google. Too crummy to revisit Jersey Shore.

Screw accuracy, it's all about creative license in this thread.

jersey shore was the single most amazing thing to ever happen to television since Cops.

It was like a 90s springbreak MTV show, 3 episodes of Maury, and a Jerry Springer all rolled into one hour long weekend white trash bender. It was literally every basic cable daytime talk show, every paternity test, every teen mother, ground down into one sloppy meat patty of beer-soaked americana.

It was like watching a high speed police chase on railroad tracks and the train is coming and its carrying nothing but flatbed cars loaded with abrams tanks.

There is no greater joy on earth than watching stupid people make bad decisions, get drunk, hurt themselves, and deserve it. Especially when they do it after everyone else around them tells them not to, then its practically obligatory to laugh. Jersey Shore was like a never ending conveyor belt of pennies being shoved into electrical sockets, it was a visual parade of casual sadism, we could have televised executions that weren't as graphic as that show. It killed more brain cells than a handle of Jack Daniels and it had more drama in 1 hour than a 16 year old girl's birthday party.

I miss that show. Especially when they went to Italy and made asses of themselves in Europe.

jersey shore was the single most amazing thing to ever happen to television since Cops.

It was like a 90s springbreak MTV show, 3 episodes of Maury, and a Jerry Springer all rolled into one hour long weekend white trash bender. It was literally every basic cable daytime talk show, every paternity test, every teen mother, ground down into one sloppy meat patty of beer-soaked americana.

It was like watching a high speed police chase on railroad tracks and the train is coming and its carrying nothing but flatbed cars loaded with abrams tanks.

There is no greater joy on earth than watching stupid people make bad decisions, get drunk, hurt themselves, and deserve it. Especially when they do it after everyone else around them tells them not to, then its practically obligatory to laugh. Jersey Shore was like a never ending conveyor belt of pennies being shoved into electrical sockets, it was a visual parade of casual sadism, we could have televised executions that weren't as graphic as that show. It killed more brain cells than a handle of Jack Daniels and it had more drama in 1 hour than a 16 year old girl's birthday party.

I miss that show. Especially when they went to Italy and made asses of themselves in Europe.

I never actually thought about the show that way. I now know why people seemed to like it and it stayed on so long.

Not a siren. Sirens are aggressive and malicious, banshees are benign gaurdian spirits.

Depends on your view of "banshee". Mine's not too pleasant... >_>;

<snipped the rest>

While I haven't actually seen it, I've heard more than enough and seen plenty of pictures to get the grasp of what goes on (and I'm willing to bet it's 100x worse than what I actually think). That being said, it was genius in the sense that both dumb and smart people would love it. Dumb people love it because dumb people love ANYTHING on TV that isn't too smart for them to enjoy. Smart people love it because they can laugh at how &#036;&amp;*&amp;*#(%&amp; the people are.

Ash should go visit Ember but at the door he hears strange noises. He shouts at the door calling to her and she quickly replies that she is coming to the door. she opens it and Ash asks about the noises. She replies she was making a sandwich and that it was really nothing special. He nods and goes to sit on the bed.. expecting you know what.He feels something beneath the bed, he looks down only to find Stalker(Ash would not know this was stalker) hiding under her bed. He would accuse her of cheating on him as she tries to lie out of this *It would be difficult because the stalker would be in only underwear so it would be obvious* Stalker also tries to explain that during a mission she was running away from him so much that he got tired and just stopped and they started to talk. He says she invited him and he was not aware she had another man. (Though Stalker being the creep that he is, tries to get Ash to join them) Ash walks out the door, as he walks he spots Mag who is returning from grocery shopping . He walks past her as she says Hello.

PLOT TWIST!