Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi

(PSN)ImAlittleMonKeY

Interception is far from impossible. Early on it can be quite difficult, but understanding the priority targeting and audio ques is important to Interception. Also, all three of the starter frames have some form of "cancel" for enemies hacking the consoles. Mag can rip them right off, Excal can blind or just outright kill, and Volt can shock them.

I'd say the most important thing is a weapon with high burst damage, likely the Strun early on. It's my personal favorite starter weapon and were I to restart, definitely the weapon I'd pick.

You can also try asking in Recruitment chat if anyone wants to come show a poor noob how Interception is done. If you put yourself down a bit like that you'll get people stepping up to give a hand quickly, simple psychology. People are more willing to help those that realize they need help than those who demand it.

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Harper Lord said:

Um I'm confused, what did I just walk into?

From what I understand, OP gave negative "feedback" on Interceptions (apparently, saying they were impossible or something) in the expectation that people would agree with them. When people didn't, they edited their post to make it seem like the thread was always about something else.

I've seen people do this before, it's pretty childish if you ask me, and I don't really get what they're trying to accomplish with it.

Edited by Mcl_BlueMadness
Keeping it gender-neutral

22 minutes ago, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

From what I understand, OP gave negative "feedback" on Interceptions (apparently, saying they were impossible or something) in the expectation that people would agree with them. When people didn't, they edited their post to make it seem like the thread was always about something else.

I've seen people do this before, it's pretty childish if you ask me, and I don't really get what they're trying to accomplish with it.

You'd be exactly correct.