Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unusable Mellee bug.

XhorM13

Hello, I've been playing Warframe, and noticed something, about a week ago when I used Overload (on Volt) I couldnt use the Mellee weapon at all, sometimes it would let me after about 2-3min and others only when I died and revived. Today the bug happened again but after I got a DC I auto-continued the game but couldnt use Mellee weapon AT ALL, I had to die and revive to be able to use it.

Would like to know if this is known or not, as it gets really annoying when you're out of ammo and cant use mellee.

It's happened to me also~

not only does it shut off melee attack~

sometimes it shuts off power use also~

it then states that "Power is in Use" in red letters~

making me unable to use any powers~

Yeah thats exactly what happens, had forgotten about the Power as well. Really gets annoying. :\ I lost 3 revives today because of it.

• 1 month later...

I encouterd this bug mostly while using melee attacks on pretty much everything that can knock you down (Ancient/Grineer Commander/Shockwave MOA). While slashing I'm knocked down and after that my melee attacks are blocked. Mostly solved itself after several minutes or (I'm not 100% sure if it was helping) rebinding the melee attack in the options again to the same button