Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glitches, Corrosive Projection And Others

covertdelta

I understand that the game is still in beta but I have had to leave games because the last enemy cannot be found or killed.

The most recent is the alert for corrosive projection today, I had to leave in wave 7 or 8 because it wasn't possible to continue.

I don't mind with main levels as much since they can be done again, but disappointed to see it happen with rare alerts that will be missed out on.

Hope to see this fixed soon

That glitch has actually been there for a while now, if you use an aoe damage ability you can still kill them, and the map will show you where they are after enough time.

Sucks, but you *can* still do something abou it.

Edited by TheBlueJelly

Tried that, I have Mag with a stupid range crush and it still couldn't kill them, was disappointing, lost a lot of stuff. Using crush in the past has worked on some other missions for ones I couldn't see but not the glitched ones.

Sorry guys, we were unaware of the issues on this level.  We are actively looking for fixes.  It definitely helps us and you the community that if you see a bug don't be shy, report it.  We are reading and watching.