Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Artifacts.

gaurdianaq

So we know that corrosive projection lowers armor, so I think it's safe to guess shield disruption will weaken enemy shields or lower the regen rate and infested impedance probably lowers health.

Thoughts?

Also that defense mission was intense... and stupidly laggy... something needs to be done about the netcode, and I'm not just saying that cause I got a bad host, the lag caused the grineer to speak in slow motion.

Edited by gaurdianaq

watwas the reward for that mission. i got paired with lower levels, And despite our efforts faild the mission just as the time went up ;~; i just want to know wat itwas. died at wave 2....

corrosive projection, reduces enemy armor

watwas the reward for that mission. i got paired with lower levels, And despite our efforts faild the mission just as the time went up ;~; i just want to know wat itwas. died at wave 2....

Its an artifact that reduces the armor of the enemies by 2 - 5 % (Not sure if 2 or 5)

Edited by BladeFade

It was a artifact that lowers the armor of the enemy. If I heard right it lowers the armor of the enemy with 10% +/- ...