Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Executioner Type Enemies across all Grineer maps

Magi_Wildcard

I wrote an essay about how I think the following idea would be cool, but I've decided to just ask what y'all think. 

I would like to have Executioner type enemies from Rathuum appear in normal play across all Grineer maps. This could be done either as a replacement/ supplement for the Manics appearing if alarms are left triggered for too long (thus allowing Manics to appear throughout a mission as normal enemies), or as new "heavy captain" enemies filling similar rolls as other Grineer heavy and priority targets (hyekka masters, heavy gunners, bombards). 

As a side conversation I would like for different versions of the various Corpus security bosses to appear as enemies in normal play as well, supplementing the Bersa and providing more visually distinct heavy captain targets from the Corpus Tech and a less eye searing target than the Nullifier. Getting a Lynx, Raptor or Hyena pack while playing normally would be interesting and provide a way for players to feel their growth over time. Once, Raptor was a scary thing that I had to fight so much to get Nova, now it's a thing I fight when the alarms are triggered for too long. 

Obviously in both cases, the enemies health, shields, and armor would all have to be tuned to their new use as visually interesting ammo pinata, but that's sort of secondary to me when compared to my desire for more interesting bad guys.