Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Clan Emblems

ASpark123

4739993.png

Hey guys, I am fairly bored right now and felt like doing something creative, I dabble in digital arts and thought

it'd be fun to design a clan logo for anyone who was interested for free, I don't know how long I'll be doing this 

Probably as long as it stays fun but It would be my pleasure to design a logo to your liking.

How to request a logo:

To request a free logo all you have to do is: 1. Tell me the name of your clan

2. Give me specific details (e,g: Flaming horse, pink, spongegar)

3. Give me a reference if possible (Image of what you have in mind)

4. Don't forget to check your messages: this is how I will send the image.

I can guarantee something presentable, i'm not handing out Picasso's though, if you don't like the Logo I have designed

for you: you could always politely tell me it was terrible; and I may try again ;) [Warning: Logo's will most likely

take 1-2 days not because they're master pieces but I am just a lazy bum] welp, that is pretty much it,

feel free to request a free logo in this thread any time!

Finished Logos: 1

Edited by ASpark123

Hello, I'm hoping you can help me out. I'm lost after watching photo shop videos for about an hour.

1. Our clan name is Abysmal Embrace.

2. I have an image in mind that I'd be grateful if you could actualize. I pictured a hand (preferable a dark gray or black) holding a purple flame in it's palm. I wanted the flame to be a dark purple towards the bottom with a lighter shade of purple being the heart of the flame and slowing ascending to the top and gradually becoming lighter (like a gradient). The concepts is based on my second in commands namesake of Void Hand.

3. There are several images of hands holding flames when you search for them on google. But I don't know how to attach an image to these messages.

Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated as I am at a complete loss when it comes to doing this myself. I hope you'll consider it, and thank you in advance.

4 hours ago, (XB1)Nukemnrun said:

Hello, I'm hoping you can help me out. I'm lost after watching photo shop videos for about an hour.

1. Our clan name is Abysmal Embrace.

2. I have an image in mind that I'd be grateful if you could actualize. I pictured a hand (preferable a dark gray or black) holding a purple flame in it's palm. I wanted the flame to be a dark purple towards the bottom with a lighter shade of purple being the heart of the flame and slowing ascending to the top and gradually becoming lighter (like a gradient). The concepts is based on my second in commands namesake of Void Hand.

3. There are several images of hands holding flames when you search for them on google. But I don't know how to attach an image to these messages.

Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated as I am at a complete loss when it comes to doing this myself. I hope you'll consider it, and thank you in advance.

Here is the finished product: however this is the covered up version so no one steals it, sending the non covered up one to your messages, thank you for requesting a logo x)

15nrcb6.png

• 2 weeks later...