The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Artifacts - Your Thoughts?

Mesane

So far i gotten all 3, the most useful one imo is the reduced shield one, aside from that the infested one would only work for high defense where you have disruptors, but for that i rather have energy siphon.

I wanna know what the community thinks about them

What are your thoughts on these artifacts? are they useful? ect.

Hmm, yeah i heard that they will be changing the artifact system on the stream, wonder how this would affect the game, like will we be able to use fusion cores on them and stuff, and by how much will they increase in power

I think that the Infested impedance is very under powered for the fact i don't see any change in the speed to which they move. 

so you tried it? i havent been able to try this one, i used the one for defense and the one for shield, i would say the defense one isnt that good because its damage to health, where as the shield one is quite usefull but like said many times, i wouldnt change Energy Siphon for it.

Now i wonder with all these additions of artifacts, have in mind that they will be changing the artifact system, will they be adding another slot to it? that would be interesting, i can see people with both enemy radar and energy siphon or rejuvenation. But idk, i think there shouldve been more to it, they seem to be very situational at least the shield and the infested one