Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Severe Lag Hurting Players

HeadDrop

Just ran the latest void mission. We got to wave 5 then were disconnected. Started a new run and got to wave 16 and lag was so bad you couldn't switch weapons or hit anything before warping somewhere else in the map. I had about 20 mods and even more ingredient pickups and lost it all. All the players in the match lost everything. Wondering if they play on making this right all those that lost out due to their crappy server speed?

so in other words every time i play online with others it is likely that i will lose what i work for? isnt very attractive for a game that is trying to get its name out there. people will lose interest if they keep losing their stuff especially when you lose all of a really nice void mission

What they need to do is quit grouping players across continents. I don't know how many times I end up in a group with someone from South America and the enemies don't move, they just warp from one place to the other and then die while I'm trying to find something to shoot at.

I use the Ogris, and without being able to accurately and quickly fire off rockets I do little to no damage, but if I'm hosting I always top the charts.

And before anyone asks, yes, I have my ping set to 300.

I honestly think they do not as yet use the ping number, I have set it from the default of 300, down to 150 in increments of 50 and found little to no difference.  Still get good hosts and laggy hosts regardless of setting.

They need to make hosting better, the problem is they will end up losing about 10% of the player base because the rest of us do not want to play with lag and quite honestly we should not have to.

Strange as this may seem, I find a significant increase in laggy sessions over the weekends.  Monday to Friday I rarely have lag issues (1 in 10 if that), over the weekend about every third or fourth mission is almost unplayable  Getting to the point that I'll play Monday to Friday and just login on weekends to keep the login string going for the rewards..

I get severe lag in quite a few of my games, to the point where I'm thinking "YES!" when numbers come up the second I begin shooting. I have a great internet speed, so instead of playing these laggy games, I'd rather host them instead. But given the current way of playing levels, you can't do it unless there are no parties available. And this is why I'm now soloing pretty much all of the time now, and only going online for defense or top tier bosses.