Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking to play on pc again.

DallyDANTE

Question

Hello tenno! Im an old player from PC and was wondering if there was anyone willing to play and help me catch up on the PC version of warframe, I play it on Xbox alot but wanted to try and play on PC again because it was fun and I miss it Lol. So if there some ppl out there willing to play let me know!! I would like it if you were sorta new or preferably near my mr5 that way I dont keep you from your high ranking ^¬^. Pleas let me know by talking on here or inboxing me pleas.

Ps, im sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum plea tell me where to go if this isn't the right one. Ty.

Edited by DallyDANTE
Mis typed

5 answers to this question

On 7/30/2016 at 5:12 PM, DallyDANTE said:

Hello tenno! Im an old player from PC and was wondering if there was anyone willing to play and help me catch up on the PC version of warframe, I play it on Xbox alot but wanted to try and play on PC again because it was fun and I miss it Lol. So if there some ppl out there willing to play let me know!! I would like it if you were sorta new or preferably near my mr5 that way I dont keep you from your high ranking ^¬^. Pleas let me know by talking on here or inboxing me pleas.

Ps, im sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum plea tell me where to go if this isn't the right one. Ty.

I would love to help you get back into the game. You can add me in game if you want, and we can run whatever you need to run to get back into the flow of things. I live in Alaska, so I may be 1-4 hours behind you, but this is made up for by my very odd sleep schedule. Anyways, see ya in game!