Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not getting end of mission rewards

DeftRaven

Question

So this has been going on all day. Frankly this is a first for me so I'm surprised I've been dealing with this at all!

So the dealio is that I've been doing missions, Excavation, Defense, ect, and I haven't been getting the xp, the rewards in the end. I figured that I'd keep playing and see if it would solve itself, but I called it quits when I got more than a few relics and Malice's Targeting Sub-systems.

To be honest, it may have even been going on yesterday night, but I'm not sure.

So any help would be spectacular at this point. Much as I love my gear and 'Frame never ranking up or gaining resources.

Thanks!

UPDATE: Just did the Alert for the EMP Aura, Mercury Mobile Defense and didn't receive the reward or the xp. But when I entered the Starmap I could play the mission again. So I did but this time I solo'd it and voila~ I got the reward and xp. But... I like to play with others. The confusion continues! >.<

Edited by SmilingJester

2 answers to this question

3 hours ago, SmilingJester said:

So this has been going on all day. Frankly this is a first for me so I'm surprised I've been dealing with this at all!

So the dealio is that I've been doing missions, Excavation, Defense, ect, and I haven't been getting the xp, the rewards in the end. I figured that I'd keep playing and see if it would solve itself, but I called it quits when I got more than a few relics and Malice's Targeting Sub-systems.

To be honest, it may have even been going on yesterday night, but I'm not sure.

So any help would be spectacular at this point. Much as I love my gear and 'Frame never ranking up or gaining resources.

Thanks!

By any chance, are you possibly AFK when Excavation/Defense/Survival gives you the reward for each part completed? I think if you're afk for at least 2(?) minutes it voids you from getting the reward. Not sure how to help, sorry. 

41 minutes ago, (PS4)definitelydan said:

By any chance, are you possibly AFK when Excavation/Defense/Survival gives you the reward for each part completed? I think if you're afk for at least 2(?) minutes it voids you from getting the reward. Not sure how to help, sorry. 

Nope not AFK when I play missions. Pretty sure I can't kill everything in sight by leaving the computer. :P I read about how being AFK leads to not getting the mission rewards when I was trying to find a thread similar to my own, as I don't like making copies of a thread that already has answers. Sadly I couldn't find one.

And no worries, you made an effort and that's all I asked for.

UPDATE: Just did the Alert for the EMP Aura, Mercury Mobile Defense and didn't receive the reward or the xp. But when I entered the Starmap I could play the mission again. So I did but this time I solo'd it and voila~ I got the reward and xp. But... I like to play with others. The confusion continues! >.<