The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DUEL CHINESE CHAIN WHIPS:

Rhino

Would love duel chain whips in warframe. I feel like whips are a bit under used. There is also no puncture based whip that i know of.      Appearance in real life: orosk8.jpg

Chain whips are a Chinese Kung Fu melee weapon. Whips are called soft weapons in Chinese but they are anything but soft. Chinese whips are made from metal links and not leather as you can see from the picture above. The heavy weight on the end can break bones and pulverize skulls. During a fight, soft weapons were used as secondary weapons when the main weapon like the sword was lost. In the hands of an expert, *cough cough tenno* they make for a amazing show of skill and coordination. The chain whips are usually learned when a student is experienced because of the high chance the pupil will hurt themselves. *higher mastery rank to unlock* They are favored by assassins because they can easily be hidden. 

IN WARFRAME: duel chain whips made from light but strong gallium. At the end of each whip is a heavy dart that glows energy color when in channeling and where elemental dmg effects are. When holstering, the whips automatically coil up into a compact form and are at either side of the warframe's legs. When in neutral *equipped but not attacking* the whip will be hanging loosely and dragging across the floor.

NAME : SCALA

very high attack speed with the ability to hit many targets at once. Has decent range. not the highest or the lowest

high puncture and some impact but low slash

15% crit chance

20% status chance

crit multiplier 2.0x

channeling cost: 3  *might change*

on charge attack, whips will coil around an enemy and will slam enemy into the ground where they warframe can do finisher attack

With the weapon is a new stance: i need help with a name ლ(ಥ Д ಥ )ლ

uses traditional kung fu moves. This will give you an idea on how it is used

LOL i'm sorry ill go die in a hole now. its my first concept for a weapon. D:

Edited by SAYMYNAMELOUDLY