Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Player Ranking Must Be Faster But Thougher (Harder)

MetaMortred

After many weeks, I reached rank 3 just a few days ago. and the exam was a total joke. I suggest making them quicker to reach - I mean by the time i reach Plyaer rank 3 I already have 3 warframes level 30, and the exam throws level 12 grineer at you. really? it must be faster and the exam must be thougher. If the progress is faster, then the chance of failing it should also be highe. Every exam should include at least a singe boss, and it should be different factions. If the ranks g o all the way up to 30 and we just reached 3 after this many time, then it would take years of play to reach that, I suggest not - make it faster, but harder to progress to next rank.

Am I making sense? good? bad? agree? Disagree?

Is the level cap only 30?? why not higher cap with an advanced pro skill/att tree too? add extra galaxies wwith more factions and an arenas for structured pvp matches and standalone dueling and or tournaments as a whole. more diversity in maps and or missions on the grounds on a planet instead of a ship. i agree with you, but i want a little bit more with it to. this game is effin awesome and it has some true potential to be much greater. i hope im not expecting or asking too much lol

Is the level cap only 30?? why not higher cap with an advanced pro skill/att tree too? add extra galaxies wwith more factions and an arenas for structured pvp matches and standalone dueling and or tournaments as a whole. more diversity in maps and or missions on the grounds on a planet instead of a ship. i agree with you, but i want a little bit more with it to. this game is effin awesome and it has some true potential to be much greater. i hope im not expecting or asking too much lol

They are still improving the game. Also, pvp isn't probably something they have in mind and could imbalance either the pve portion or make the pvp nearly worthless cause it's balanced based on pve... so yea.

Devs have stated the current rank tests are just a placeholder.

Yep.

So I agree... harder tests.

Oh boy... You are asking a bit too much. Agreed.