Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De - So I Heard You Like Scarfs, How About Some Scarfs While You Scarf While You Scarf?

pdxdubin

In the game, it is known as the Beam Muffler.

I forgot the name. :P That game was...Ok at the most sadly. Only end game stuff was just repeating bosses and bosses that just give you the best weapons but you just beat the hardest bosses to get em...Kinda backwards there!

I've been wanting this long before they talked about it. Frost, volt and trinity would be so much better if their clothes and armor had physics, which is achievable using PhysX from nvidia.

But what about us AMD folks? We want the fancy stuff too D:

I can't wait for scarves!

randy-snow-suit-a-christmas-story-2-1.jp

No but seriously, if DE wants to make my warframe look even more badass with clothing and jewelry physics, I'm not going to be the one to stop them :)

It looks like this kid is wearing like a corset lol 

After our bug fixes, though. I can wait for scarves if we have the game balanced out.

Functions, not Fashions first.

I doubt the guys making the scarves would be the same guys fixing bugs somewhere else. That's the glory of teams.

I think this could be something we can put in the dojo.

And give like clan specific scarves that have clan colors on it or something :3 

A Tenugui would be more appropriate for something like that. It's a cotton hand towel, but it had uses in martial arts. Washcloth, headband, face mask, belt, decoration, etc. In competitions people will have them to represent team colors or have names on it.

If you wanted to be a little authentic, I guess.

A Tenugui would be more appropriate for something like that. It's a cotton hand towel, but it had uses in martial arts. Washcloth, headband, face mask, belt, decoration, etc. In competitions people will have them to represent team colors or have names on it.

If you wanted to be a little authentic, I guess.

Anything would be cool :3

I want to look like a kite! 

• 3 weeks later...