Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So apparently you can find warframe.com under this url

Arniox

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2016 at 11:26 PM, TheMetrocop said:

hey, increasingly naive people, you can find a virus under this url that will ruin your basement-dwelling lives because only your computer loves you!

i'm salty right now okay

um... actually no. I found that link when I went to 'inspect' the website using chromes search code feature and looking at the link to the gif of vauban prime access page. (the one with vauban prime just standing there acting cool). If you don't know code, i'll explain:

That link was a file link. It was showing me exactly where on the warframe server the .gif file was stored. I simply removed part of the link to take me to the upmost file. (kinda like moving upwards through a file system). And because I was linking directly to the top, it took me to the main login page. Even though I was already logged in. Here's a gif of me putting the link into the search bar and going straight to warframe to make sure you don't say this is a virus link:

6c4473b3ae6c13130a773ac3c0beea8b.gif

2 hours ago, Arniox said:

um... actually no. I found that link when I went to 'inspect' the website using chromes search code feature and looking at the link to the gif of vauban prime access page. (the one with vauban prime just standing there acting cool). If you don't know code, i'll explain:

That link was a file link. It was showing me exactly where on the warframe server the .gif file was stored. I simply removed part of the link to take me to the upmost file. (kinda like moving upwards through a file system). And because I was linking directly to the top, it took me to the main login page. Even though I was already logged in. Here's a gif of me putting the link into the search bar and going straight to warframe to make sure you don't say this is a virus link:

6c4473b3ae6c13130a773ac3c0beea8b.gif

sorry, i was a bit douch.ey when i typed that but yeah i figured out it was just code a while after that.

Edited by TheMetrocop