Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Signatures

argeelah

I see the option on the right to enable signatures, and I read in a post that there should be a section in the account management area for signatures, but I'm not able to find this area anywhere.  Is this just something that hasn't rolled out yet?  I guess it's not that big of a deal, but reading a post about how the menu option should be there and seeing the check box on the right under "Post Options" has me confused.  Either way, I guess I can just add it manually to my posts, but I'd like to know if there's an easier way.

argsig.jpg

Your signature takes up more space than the actual content of your post.

This is exactly why i don't want signatures enabled, most of the time they are ugly and make threads unnecessarily long, it also sucks for mobile browsing.

This is exactly why i don't want signatures enabled, most of the time they are ugly and make threads unnecessarily long, it also sucks for mobile browsing.

I agree. There's not much point on this forum IMO. It's just distracting, especially with the site design the way it is.

I'm not asking for your opinions on this image that I just threw together as an example, I was asking why there's information hinting that they would allow them, both in the UI and in a post explaining how to use the account management section.  That post also covered how to disable signatures for people like you who would prefer not to see them.

I'm not asking for your opinions on this image that I just threw together as an example, I was asking why there's information hinting that they would allow them, both in the UI and in a post explaining how to use the account management section.  That post also covered how to disable signatures for people like you who would prefer not to see them.

I didn't disregard that, I said I didn't think it would work on this forum, that image or no. I don't really see the point, we don't even have custom avatars. Most game forums lack that level of customisation.

Why is that option there? Because it's prebuilt software and pulling out every reference to disabled features takes perfectionism. If they're planning on enabling it later then they have no reason to take it out. Perhaps it's just during beta? In which case you'll have an answer soon. I would definitely think they'll be keeping limits to them.

It's not a custom forum software. It is a software used by many other communities (including my own) and, hence, it has references to more features that are enabled on this particular forum. The help area comes with the software and is not customly fitted for any particular one.

Mobile browsing sucks on these forums either way. The theme isn't exactly laid out for mobile interfaces (excluding tablets, which are touch pad PCs..)