Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MK Donald's re-Opening

(XBOX)MK Ultra K11

Just now, AlphaPHENIX said:

Not a cat pearson?M1XTibfCgpi5pgjSDb7kXDh21N8fpn-8evzQVAX-

Valkyr is the scum of the origin system, she forced us to save her in exchange for millions of lives back in Mars, if we supported the Corpus we would've saved more life than that stinky cat brat. I wish Alad shot her dead.

She needs to stop pulling the victim card and die.

2 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

Valkyr is the scum of the origin system, she forced us to save her in exchange for millions of lives back in Mars, if we supported the Corpus we would've saved more life than that stinky cat brat. I wish Alad shot her dead.

She needs to stop pulling the victim card and die.

We are Tenno, we take sides only where we need to, when we need to. As Tenno we must protect our family and Valkyr is part of it. Alad V took Valkyr along with many other frames and still continuous to do so. He is killing them, Valkyr was the only one able to escape and with our help also get to safety.

You are telling me, that you would rather help him kill your brothers and sisters? 

Rhino Primes, take this traitor away! You love Alad V so much, we will make sure to send you to him, enjoy getting tortured.

6 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

We are Tenno, we take sides only where we need to, when we need to. As Tenno we must protect our family and Valkyr is part of it. Alad V took Valkyr along with many other frames and still continuous to do so. He is killing them, Valkyr was the only one able to escape and with our help also get to safety.

You are telling me, that you would rather help him kill your brothers and sisters? 

Rhino Primes, take this traitor away! You love Alad V so much, we will make sure to send you to him, enjoy getting tortured.

*bursts through the wall checking you int a building with a valkyr by my side* We've come to save you heskaroid!!

What's the difference between saving one life and saving millions?

Just now, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

*bursts through the wall checking you int a building with a valkyr by my side* We've come to save you heskaroid!!

*rolls out a regulator and shoots the valkyr in the head, blowing her brains out*

Edited by heskaroid

14 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Forgot you were dead!?

5 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

What's the difference between saving one life and saving millions?

Oh I get it, you are Kiritsugu Emiya in disguise.

3 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

*rolls out a regulator and shoots the valkyr in the head, blowing her brains out*

• The murder of Valkyr will not go unpunished!

*Stalker RKOs heskaroid outta nowhere and impales them with a War*

Forgot you were dead!?

Oh I get it, you are Kiritsugu Emiya in disguise.

• The murder of Valkyr will not go unpunished!

*Stalker RKOs heskaroid outta nowhere and impales them with a War*

*the decoy explodes, injuring everyone as the real heskaroid is nowhere to be found*

1 minute ago, heskaroid said:

*the decoy explodes, injuring everyone as the real heskaroid is nowhere to be found*

You seem to be forgetting its the Stalker.

• Your TENNO powers are useless!
  • heskaroid, there is no place to hide!

*Stalker teleports behind heskaroid and decapitates them with the Hate schyte*

You seem to be forgetting its the Stalker.

• Your TENNO powers are useless!
  • heskaroid, there is no place to hide!

*Stalker teleports behind heskaroid and decapitates them with the Hate schyte*

*that decoy also explodes*

*shootout has moved to the prison*

*suddenly, there is a large boom, and dust covers the room. as the dust clears metro and her squad stand heroically in the light even though you know for a large number of reasons they are probably the most underserving receivers of the title heroic n stuff*

10 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

*grabs the small valkyr and throws it inside of a grinder*

*Valkyr activates Hysteria and Rip Lines heskaroid into the blender. Then a Loki Safeguard Switches her out of the blender. Valkyr saves Loki with a second Rip Line just before the blender starts to damage his health and deactivates Hysteria. Atlas puts up Tectonics infront of the blender to make sure heskaroid cant get out.*

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

*Valkyr activates Hysteria and Rip Lines heskaroid into the blender. Then a Loki Safeguard Switches her out of the blender. Valkyr saves Loki with a second Rip Line just before the blender starts to damage his health and deactivates Hysteria. Atlas puts up Tectonics infront of the blender to make sure heskaroid cant get out.*

*a colossal demon emerges from the blender, it's satanroid*