Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MK Donald's re-Opening

(XBOX)MK Ultra K11

Just now, heskaroid said:

this was awkward, a small interrogation turned into a cringey anime battle and here i am reincarnated as satanroid.

i'm still homeless and unemployed, lol

Well I did not wish to use force, but then Stalker came and you also left me no choice by throwing a poor kitty into a blender.

As for job and home, well you can always ask Teshin or Lotus.

Just now, AlphaPHENIX said:

Well I did not wish to use force, but then Stalker came and you also left me no choice by throwing a poor kitty into a blender.

As for job and home, well you can always ask Teshin or Lotus.

how can they trust a giant mesa demon?

5 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

You do know I cant die right?

I shot your head with a Daikyu and came straight off. If you are still alive then you are definitiely headless.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

And I turned into....im not sure what that was but I locked it away last year.

Maybe the lock is getting weaker?

5 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

I shot your head with a Daikyu and came straight off. If you are still alive then you are definitiely headless.

Maybe the lock is getting weaker?

You clearly don't know who I am...do you? You thought an arrow could kill me!!! *starts laughing* This guy thought an arrow could kill me!!! *pats you on the shoulder still trying not to laugh* *sarcastically* Nice try...better luck next time.

6 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

*not-anime shootout is still going*

can someone please appreciate my bad^ssery for a moment?

i'm lonely pls

5 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

BREAKING NEWS

nobody cares about metrocop

3 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

*runs away sobbing*

MUM ALWAYS WANTED ME TO BE A PROTAGONIST 

Dont worry you can still be a side character. I think I just broke the fourth wall....

12 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

You clearly don't know who I am...do you? You thought an arrow could kill me!!! *starts laughing* This guy thought an arrow could kill me!!! *pats you on the shoulder still trying not to laugh* *sarcastically* Nice try...better luck next time.

This Build for the Daikyu \/ \/ + Plus a max Power Strenght Ivara with a maxed out multiplier from Navigator + the effects of Argon Scope and Bladed Rounds + a full squad of Rifle Amp Auras + Venom Dose + Smite Infusion + Freeze Force + a Max Power Strength Equinox's Rest & Rage and Pacify & Provoke, in Day form + Fireball Frenzy + a Max Powe Strength Shooting Gallery + the arrow is being fired through an Electic Shield.

Spoiler

Argon Scope + Bladed Rounds + Hammer Shot + Heavy Caliber + Piercing Caliber + Serration + Spring-Loaded Broadhead + Vital Sence 

All Mods are maxed. 

And yes its a raid squad.

17 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

*runs away sobbing*

MUM ALWAYS WANTED ME TO BE A PROTAGONIST 

Its ok little cop. One day you will be an incredible protagonist I am sure of it :)

Here have a kitty to cheer you up!Kitty-animal-cubs-28185453-576-341.jpg

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

2 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

This Build for the Daikyu \/ \/ + Plus a max Power Strenght Ivara with a maxed out multiplier from Navigator + the effects of Argon Scope and Bladed Rounds + a full squad of Rifle Amp Auras + Venom Dose + Smite Infusion + Freeze Force + a Max Power Strength Equinox's Rest & Rage and Pacify & Provoke, in Day form + Fireball Frenzy + a Max Powe Strength Shooting Gallery + the arrow is being fired through an Electic Shield.

Reveal hidden contents

Argon Scope + Bladed Rounds + Hammer Shot + Heavy Caliber + Piercing Caliber + Serration + Spring-Loaded Broadhead + Vital Sence 

All Mods are maxed. 

And yes its a raid squad.

You do know I've survived nukes in the past with ease right?

4 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Its ok little cop. One day you will be an incredible protagonist I am sure of it :)

Here have a kitty to cheer you up!Kitty-animal-cubs-28185453-576-341.jpg

BUT I'M FOREVER CONDEMNED TO BEAT INNOCENT SLA- I MEAN CITIZENS AND STARVE CAPTIVES TO DEATH

*cries*

9 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

You do know I've survived nukes in the past with ease right?

Nukes distribute force on a large area, arrows are much thinner and thus distribute it on a smaller scale. 

Which is why all that power goes sraight to your head, causing decapitacion and no collateral damage.

Hey if you are alive and still work here then at least bring me the Cola I ordered, damnit!