Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MK Donald's re-Opening

(XBOX)MK Ultra K11

9 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Nukes distribute force on a large area, arrows are much thinner and thus distribute it on a smaller scale. 

Which is why all that power goes sraight to your head, causing decapitacion and no collateral damage.

Hey if you are alive and still work here then at least bring me the Cola I ordered, damnit!

Direct nukes.....and planetary explosions....the point is Im immortal so stop trying to kill me. Otherwise......Itll be like the dark days of Forsaken Ruin all over again.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)sikk ii ghost said:

You keep giving cats to people where do you get those from!

*facepalm* The pet shelter is not that far away from here and I also work there as a part-timer. Whenever I see someone thats feeling down, I take one of the kittens and give it to them for a while to make them feel better. Once they are fine I take the kitty back to the shelter, unleass the pearson I gave it to decides to adopt and keep it.

The sad pearson is happy again and the kitty gets a chance to cuddle with someone, possibly also finding a new home. Its a win win for everyone!

Just now, AlphaPHENIX said:

*facepalm* The pet shelter is not that far away from here and I also work there as a part-timer. Whenever I see someone thats feeling down, I take one of the kittens and give it to them for a while to make them feel better. Once they are fine I take the kitty back to the shelter, unleass the pearson I gave it to decides to adopt and keep it.

The sad pearson is happy again and the kitty gets a chance to cuddle with someone, possibly also finding a new home. Its a win win for everyone!

But now theres 500 dead cats

34 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

BREAKING NEWS

500 valkyrs were found dead in a street, multiple gunshot wounds made up the majority of their injuries

*serious gaze towards heskaroid*

33 minutes ago, (XB1)sikk ii ghost said:

But now theres 500 dead cats

Whats the caliber of the bullets? I don't use anything besides magnum rounds for my AkVasto Prime and rifle rounds for my Thomson Contender and Sniper Rifles, when it comes to guns. I mainly stick to Bows and/or Throwing weapons along with blades, so its unlikely that I am the culprit, but if we investigate the crime scenes well enough we will find him/her.

Renember anything can count as evidence, even the wounds placement, so dont miss a thing.

Just now, AlphaPHENIX said:

*serious gaze towards heskaroid*

Whats the caliber of the bullets? I don't use anything besides magnum rounds for my AkVasto Prime and rifle rounds for my Thomson Contender and Sniper Rifles, when it comes to guns. I mainly stick to Bows and/or Throwing weapons along with blades, so its unlikely that I am the culprit, but if we investigate the crime scenes well enough we will find him/her.

Renember anything can count as evidence, even the wounds placement, so dont miss a thing.

They seem to be...Void bullets............heh.....