Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Charge Attack Combos

SniffYoBunnies

Bassically a feature to make doing multiple charge attacks after each other more unique.

Feel free to give Charge combos to any mellee weapons in this thread.

I will only cover the SCINDO,ORTHOS

-Please note that the max.amount of combo moves is three,including you standar Charge attack

SCINDO:

1.Regular Swipe

2.360 Swipe with a jump into the air

3.Downward bash that releases a phase wave that knocks down and damages enemies in the distance

ORTHOS:

1.Your standard slash attack we all love

2.Forward poke with run to catch up to targets

3.480 Deadly Spin

-As I said most helpfull would be to come up with combos for other mellee weapons.

I didn't get if you want these combo to be automatic as long as you spam the charge, or if it would require skillful movements for them to chain correctly (which I prefer) ? I even doubt there should be a chain, I prefer simply different attacks based on your moves.

Imagine this simple move. Crouch, charge, jump during charge, and go helicoptering during 1.5s. Would be awesome with Orthos or double swords.

I didn't get if you want these combo to be automatic as long as you spam the charge, or if it would require skillful movements for them to chain correctly (which I prefer) ? I even doubt there should be a chain, I prefer simply different attacks based on your moves.

Imagine this simple move. Crouch, charge, jump during charge, and go helicoptering during 1.5s. Would be awesome with Orthos or double swords.

Yea I´m more a sort of -post the idea- kind of guy.I let those details like animation and execution to the Devs :P