Trinity Prime Neuroptics       Neo D1 Uncommon       25    25
Volt Prime Chassis               Meso V2 Uncommon     15    15
Vauban Prime Blueprint       Lith F2 Rare                  50    N/A

Braton Prime Blueprint         Meso V1 Uncommon     25    N/A
                                            Axi N1 Common

Paris Prime Upper Limb       Lith F2 Common           N/A    25
                                            Lith V1 Common
                                            Neo S2 Uncommon

(From the wiki's Ducat Prices List and double checked in-game for everything except Vauban Prime Blueprint)

Nova Prime Neuroptics should be 15 Ducats due to being a common drop.

Nyx Prime Systems, Trinity Prime Neuroptics and Volt Prime Chassis should be 45 Ducats due to being an uncommon drop.

Vauban Prime Blueprint should be 100 Ducats due to being a rare drop.

Fang Prime Handle should be 25 Ducats due to being both, a common and an uncommon drop.

25 Ducats for Braton Prime Blueprint and Paris Prime Upper Limb seems to be an intended average due to being both a common and an uncommon drop (in comparison to the mentioned Trinity Prime Neuroptics also at 25 Ducats despite being a purely uncommon drop).

Thank you for looking into this.

Edited by rngd444

I wanted to create thread about this, but luckily I found this. Honestly I am surprised noone answered here, because this problem really need to be fixed. 

Also I think placing one part on different relics with different rarity and lowering its price to average of these two because of this is very low move from DE. It will be used in a future to devaluate our old relics and parts from them for sure. We already will have to farm for new relics each new prime access, can we at least have our stack of relics and parts from them untouched?

Oh, and by the way old vaulted part ducat prices weren't affected at all, they need to be updated to new values too.

It's probably because the system isn't as intuitive as it first seems, so, one has to actively tinker with all the values to notice it.

I'm not so sure how I think about the lowering of said parts as well but just kept it to an observational level due to being a bug report. It's not all bad, though, since you can get 25 Ducats for a common drop this way. But it really should be 30 for the Braton Prime Blueprint for a real average.

I thought of the vaulted parts not being updated as intended since the new values are directly linked to their respective rarity on relics and vaulted parts simply don't have that yet. It also helps to isolate them from normal parts and I, personally, wouldn't sell any of them anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

I just noticed that Fang Prime Handle is in both common and uncommon drop tables as well, yet only worth 15 Ducats. I guess it should be treated like the Braton Prime Blueprint and Paris Prime Upper Limb and get its value highered to 25. As for the rest, they're still not following the given pattern.