Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

View Contributions made to the dojo by players

darkhound116

Hello!  everyone as guy who actually runs a clan,  I have often wondered if it is just me who keeps contributing to the clan dojo, while others just leech off of my resources.  I would love if there is an ingame system where we could grant people in the clan permissions based on their contributions to the clan. This would also be good for holding clan events in which you can reward players that have contributed the most,  by giving them something (plat prize,  prime sets etc).  It would also help to keep a check whether every player is contributing to the clan. 

16 minutes ago, darkhound116 said:

Hello!  everyone as guy who actually runs a clan,  I have often wondered if it is just me who keeps contributing to the clan dojo, while others just leech off of my resources.  I would love if there is an in game system where we could grant people in the clan permissions based on their contributions to the clan. This would also be good for holding clan events in which you can reward players that have contributed the most,  by giving them something (plat prize,  prime sets etc).  It would also help to keep a check whether every player is contributing to the clan. 

Trust me this has been a request since clans started, DE has kinda put clan QOL stuff on the back burner for now, as the clan officers and leaders have always wanted to know exactly who is helping and who is not. maybe DE show some love for clans in near future, one can only hope.

55 minutes ago, StahlEngel said:

Trust me this has been a request since clans started, DE has kinda put clan QOL stuff on the back burner for now, as the clan officers and leaders have always wanted to know exactly who is helping and who is not. maybe DE show some love for clans in near future, one can only hope.

Oh! it has already been discussed,  damn it. It gets annoying when you end up completing the whole dojo while the rest of the players get away with all your hard work