Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where to farm mine/mutalist Ospreys?

xerrus

Question

3 answers to this question

IIRC the corpus boss room used by the Jackal spawns Mine Ospreys steadily. I don't know if they use the normal drop table or not though.

I have no source for this, but in my experience it seems like there are sometimes a lot more Corpus ospreys in alerts. Not sure about infested though.

32 minutes ago, VKhaun said:

IIRC the corpus boss room used by the Jackal spawns Mine Ospreys steadily. I don't know if they use the normal drop table or not though.

I have no source for this, but in my experience it seems like there are sometimes a lot more Corpus ospreys in alerts. Not sure about infested though.

Yeah, I tried Jackal, wasn't very fun. I think they toned down the osprey spam there.

Mine Ospreys come in droves for mid- to high-level Corpus Survival or Rescue missions. I would recommend Elara on Jupiter, or Triton on Neptune.

Mutalist Ospreys are pretty similar, though a noticeable truckload starts to spawn about twenty minutes into a Dark Sector Survival on anything tougher than Jupiter. For the highest spawnrate (from what I've personally witnessed), Amarna on Sedna will give you plenty of Ospreys to shoot at.