Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Redesign (3D Render)

Sneyek

Hey guys ! 

I'd want to show you our Stalker's Concept, it was originally think before Second Dream update but we stopped his creation for an original concept, a new Warframe ! (We named the Update "Wrath of the Blood Lord")

So we still want to show you something, and also explain why we decided to stop the Stalker project for our new concept  (who come with Game Design, 3D and maybe more !)

The reason is really simple, DE is good and have made a good rework, we hoped for a design rework but we were convinced that our concept will always remain a fan concept. So with a new Warframe that comes with quest, weapons and cosmetic maybe integrated in the Tennogen we will certainly get more chances to interest DE and obviously, the community !

Our objective is simple, do our best to obtain an internship next summer ! So we hope that you could be interested with our new project and sure, this 4k Render of Stalker that annihilate a Team !

Thanks to Digital Extremes for the warframe's Models, and the Sybaris, we only made the Stalker 2.0, Hate and Skana (Arrows too).

Oh... and sorry DE if we won't play a lot this year, this is our final studies year and we will do everything to join your team :)

You can also find the gallery here : http://imgur.com/gallery/ZFqz4

I hope my english are not so bad to be understood; Have a nice day !!!

PS : The project were made by Artcher and Me. His pseudo on Warframe is Bruthalus. Big thanks to my him !

Edit : Can someone switch this Topic to the Fan Concept section ? I thinks it's a better section to introduce our next project and this Stalker 2.0 :)

Edited by Sneyek

Thanks bro' ! We will continue and we are so hurry to show you more about The Blood Lord !! 

My friend and I are really happy to see how peoples react to our job ! Don't forget bruthalus/Artcher who did an amazing job on this project and obviously in our future projects !

Merci l'ami ! Je suis certain qu'on doit se connaitre, de JVC certainement et je te remercie pour les compliments !! N'oublions pas de remercier bruthalus/Artcher qui à fait un trés super travail sur ce projet !