Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is a relay?

(PSN)Igna232

Question

6 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Igna232 said:

What is a relay? It's a colossal building, and it can't all be the same room with the syndicates and maroo. What is actually a relay? Is it like a Tenno city? What are all the ships you can see through the glass inside the concourse?

Warframe hub world

Lore description: Base of operations for the tenno faction

As for the ships outside the glass dome, as far as I can tell, they are Tenno Landing Crafts, Grineer dropships (the kind that Vor used in the intro cinematic, probably Steel Meridian ships), and the odd Orbiters (a dumb idea to fly your Orbiter outside of void if you ask me)

13 minutes ago, MarrikBroom said:

Likely other faction ships too Then again for the Tenno to gather with little fear of anything other than capitol ships firing a fleet's worth of guns means the stations themselves have to have some kind of defense.

Well it takes an entire Fomorian to destroy a Relay doesn't it? So I don't think a few Galleons will hurt a relay.

2 hours ago, FINNSTAR7 said:

Well it takes an entire Fomorian to destroy a Relay doesn't it? So I don't think a few Galleons will hurt a relay.

A Comoran 1 shots the relay, but relays under heavy siege would get destroyed. But the Tenno would just sabotage, exterminate, sabotage, etc. The ships