Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 8-Fold Path Achievement

(XBOX)CasperWeasel

Question

So ive been a long time player now on all 3 portions of warframe including beta/alpha the playstation 4 portion. I'm now chasing achievements in the game and i got a huge question with this one. I did the mission Coba on Earth the Dark Sector Defense and Lith on Earth for this achievement. I played solo and had nothing equipped other than my melee weapon(kama and skana) as i did this multiple times. I did no sentials and no kubrows. I did no power usage.... did my 10 waves and left. I got past broadcasts of me doing this and the achievement doesnt pop. The 8-Fold Path states: Survive 8 waves of Defense using only melee attacks! So how can i do 10 waves and not get it. My twitch is twitch.tv/CasperWeasel93 and I need help with it.... finding out why....

Casper

7 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

Did you have any syndicate mods on?

If not this it is likely just bugged. Other than that you may try removing all gear (like healthpads) just to see if that makes a difference.
Honestly though it could be anything and as long as we don't know the inner workings we wont know for sure. Thus it could be that the achievement is scripted weirdly and only works with certain melee weapons/frames.

I do apperciate the quick responses, i had codex scanners on only and my warframe is polarized...the only syndicate thing i got is the emblem as im way too low of a rank lol. Scribble i wonder if that is it, some of the older achievements in xbox they never had space to tell you 100%. i wonder if its gotta be like rhino.... i did it with Oberon and Excalibur... only 2 i got.

It is a bit moody as to wanting to give you trophy/achievement. I have done a few def missions with only a melee weapon and did not get it. I then forgot about it and was leveling a freshly formed melee weapon in a dark sector to help out a friend and some how got it. I would say just keep trying!!