Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are the attachments in these pictures?

-DavyJones

Question

5 answers to this question

Top pic, Harkonar spaulders, Pakal Chestpiece, Targis Greaves, Citadella Syandana

Bottom pic, Same thing except Targis arm plates instead of the spaulders.

None of that is obtainable except the harkonar set and the pakal set, and the pakal set is only obtainable from the Hunhow's gift bundle.

Both pictures have Targis Prime legs and the Pakal chestplate. The second picture also has Targis Prime arms. The first picture is wearing Harkonar arms. Both also are wearing the Citadella syandana. 

Targis Prime was only available in Nyx Prime Access and Mag Prime Vault Access. The Pakal chestplate can only be obtained by buying the Hunhow's Gift bundle from the market. Harkonar is a set you can buy in the market. Citadella was in Vauban Prime Access. 

Edited by tifanator

Shoulders are Harkonar on the top one, bottom pick shoulders look like Targis from a former prime bundle, the Chest piece in both looks like the Pakal chest piece from the Hunhow's gift bundle and shins for both also look like Targis. Hope that helps.

8 minutes ago, LordAkevoriath said:

I found these pictures of Hydroid with some attachments on him, I really like the attachments on both but I don't know how to get them. Can someone please tell me what they are and how to get them?

HzekFcH.jpgqq4XYVF.jpg

For 1st picture: Hakornar set and Hunhow armour set from Hunhow Sentient Pack 

For  2nd picture: Targis Prime set and hunhow chest plate