Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UI turns black after mission abort

Zurion

Description: The screen goes black, as when transitioning between the Liset and the "Flying loading screen". But instead of the loading screen to appear, it just stays black, with a "Zoom Out" button on the right. If I press the button, it changes to "Exit". If I press the "Exit" button, the button disappears, as if returning to the Liset from the Navigation screen. I am still in the Liset (I can hear the christmas decorations and Ordis), but I can't see anything. Chat is working. The only fix is to restart the game.

c5459b17d7ed4e189b03e6371ef5d205.png

Steps to replicate:

• From any relay (tested with Orcus on Pluto and Kronia on Saturn), go to the navigation screen and start any mission (I tested with Venera, Unda and Kiliken on Venus)
  • Abort the mission. You should now be in your Liset
  • Open the navigation screen and go to the same relay as in the first step

Once the timer gets to 0 and the fading begins, the screen will remain black instead of the loading screen to appear

It doesn't happen when going to a different relay on the third step or if you start the mission from your Liset. So I guess it's something to do with instances?

I noticed that when you start a mission from a relay and finish that mission, you're returned to that relay. But this doesn't happen when you abort a mission. Maybe the relay is getting confused when you're trying to enter from the front door when it's expecting you to come from the mission hangar? :)