Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Ideas. How You Would Have Pictured.

Firetempest

Fusion event should have been the standard to perform or exceed. The groundwork should be still there.

The first one was how I would have envisioned this weekend event before it happened seeing as what we had for fusion moas.

Everyone doing Spy or Capture missions to gather Intel. (involves everyone and a reason to play) Higher the mission levels, the more they count toward the objective for each individual race.

Once a races objective hits 100%, it launches an minimal wave alert defense mission for that race that refreshes every 4 hours 12 times for a total of 2 days.

That OR, make Intel gathering a constant thing, just the threshold for 100% is much much lower and every time it hits 100% is a single alert.

Separate rare mod rewards for most captures or data cards retrieved, all together or for individual races.

This idea was when someone pre U7 faced a glitched max level Jackal

Face an Alert super boss that an Orokin tower failed to completely control. Lvl ??? with no life gauge.

Short mission, a little bit of trash to get to the main chamber like Jackals. If you are downed by the boss specifically (which you will be, it is super charged) you neither fail nor succeed and you retreat, Retreated team members will spectate. mission ends when all retreat with whatever mods you found. Yet it records how much damage total was done and fills the quota for the event. Alerts are very common but involve the same theme of the boss. Being race and tile set. Eventually when the quota reaches 100% damage The alert turns into say, a lvl 100 boss that can actually be killed. First team to blow it up and end mission gets the reward item prebuilt. Everyone else that participated gets the blueprint of item.

Then of course the other rewards for guilds with the most damage overall. or individual etc.

Edited by Firetempest

Well they can do more than one style of event. But I agree this one isnt nearly as exciting... theres no reason to continue once you get the ones you need, and the rewards themselves are pretty S#&$ty to begin with.

However, I do really like the new mission style. Its fun. :) I wonder if theyre going to include it more somewhere.

Well they can do more than one style of event. But I agree this one isnt nearly as exciting... theres no reason to continue once you get the ones you need, and the rewards themselves are pretty S#&$ty to begin with.

However, I do really like the new mission style. Its fun. :) I wonder if theyre going to include it more somewhere.

Yeah, it'd be nice to see more variety during events instead of the standard alerts or watch out for special mobs, system. :3