Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PvP Helper Thread

(PSN)bddacres

Question

2 answers to this question

I don't play Conclave because... I keep on dying.  My weapons don't seem to affect other players and many of the other players seem to be able to one-shot me no matter what frame I'm using. What is the best strategy to adapt for Conclave to increase my survivability and what frames should I use?  I have Nekros, Volt, Trinity, and Frost.

1 minute ago, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

I don't play Conclave because... I keep on dying.  My weapons don't seem to affect other players and many of the other players seem to be able to one-shot me no matter what frame I'm using. What is the best strategy to adapt for Conclave to increase my survivability and what frames should I use?  I have Nekros, Volt, Trinity, and Frost.

Volt is the best option.... However Frost is also  good  if you can get energy regularly for snow-globe or, ice wave

The thing about conclave is good pve weapons typical suck in conclave...

Keep in mind that warframe are primarily shield and health so weapons effective to that damage  type work well

For your primary use a braton or, soma (primes if you have them).... You can use a sniper but, sniping requires a accurate shot and quick reaction times in close quarters

Your secondary should be a furis.. The furis is extremely good in pvp and well shred enemies very quick 

Any sword well work well in pvp.. Do not use nikannas as that are extremely under powered in pvp... A good combo also is the jat kittag as it knocks down opponent upon hitting them which will leave them open to some extreme carnage