The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Color Research

(PSN)MGRRaidenRod

Hi, I would like to suggest that the color research in tenno lab be changed, as in, to follow the same way as how we research the weapons and warframes in the labs. What I mean is that in each lab, we can research any weapon without a need to wait just for a weapon to complete its research and we can choose another weapon to add resources or we can research another weapon and so forth. It doesn't make sense that when we research a color, that we have to wait until research is completed, only then we can research another. And it doesn't justify for those people who bought the resource boosters or the drop chance boosters with their platinum. 

Edited by (PS4)MGRRaidenRod

Yes and no. What I mean is that, say now for example, the itzal bp, at least I can research other bp as well, like the volt bp, banshee bp, wukong bp, etc. For the itzal parts, I get that it's a process of a step by step thing to do. But for the colors, like I said, it doesn't justify at all. We are only researching colors, I don't see the point of having it research for more than a day and as well, have to wait till one researched color is completed, which only then we can continue another. It's not a step by step thing like how we research itzal bp and the parts (for example). Also, people buying boosters to farm for those pigments with platinum, imagine how much platinum we have to spend on farming the pigments. To be honest, if the color research takes about 12hours at a time, it's still not that bad.

Edited by (PS4)MGRRaidenRod

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/8/2016 at 8:17 AM, (PS4)MGRRaidenRod said:

Hi, I would like to suggest that the color research in tenno lab be changed, as in, to follow the same way as how we research the weapons and warframes in the labs. What I mean is that in each lab, we can research any weapon without a need to wait just for a weapon to complete its research and we can choose another weapon to add resources or we can research another weapon and so forth. It doesn't make sense that when we research a color, that we have to wait until research is completed, only then we can research another. And it doesn't justify for those people who bought the resource boosters or the drop chance boosters with their platinum. 

Totally agree on your idea man i have the same problem of having to wait for one color to be fully researched before researchind another and it is kinda annoying to be honest.