The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

(XB1) Possible fix found for mission kicks, lost connection to server!

(XBOX)elfcounsel

I have been having terrible trouble playing this game with mission kicks to orbit in the 1st 2 minutes or so of starting as well as "loss of connection to server" disclosures and booting me out of the game, this would also cause a cascade to my console crashing numerous local services like party chat and logins to other well known shall we say fps MMOs as well as losing connection to xbox live. This forced me to restart the console on numerous occasions. Matchmaking with friends in warframe became difficult after a while with pings of up 2700ms was the last count.

MY FIX: When you first enter in orbit go to your options menu and select gameplay. Then CHECK YOUR REGION. For some reason the game had defaulted to the North America East region and I reside in the United Kingdom so I changed this to Europe. Make sure you save the setting change.

The result was fantastic. The ping dropped to a manageable 300ms ( I would prefer less but it is better than near 3000ms!), I joined with a friend in the United States and was not kicked nor did I experience any lag and no more console reboots! I don't know if this will help any of you.

Best of luck!

I might add to this post if I experience these issues again.

Region change seems to be dynamic. I would suggest matchmaking in your favourite region (In your case North America East.) and then switching Regions when you are in a team. Your ping will drop dramatically and may help keep the game stable for you.

Again, know idea if this will work for you.

Best of luck chewie!