Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Connection issues

NineTailsFoxKyuubi

Question

Sorry for my english.

When i try to play warframe, during the login after the update, my wifi connection drops. and if i don't play full screen, i can see that my PC doesn'teven detect my wifi signal when warframe is loading.

if i close warframe, the PC finds the wifi connection in seconds. how do i solve this? i disabled Windows firewall, the router's firewall, i closed all the services (unless Windows ones) with msconfig,

i deleted the foders that have funny names from %localappdata%/warframe and i put the DNS at 8.8.8.8 , but nothing works.

any ideas?

4 answers to this question

It's because it's a technical issue with any number of possible causes. First things first, reset your adapter settings to default and try reinstalling your network driver.

If that's not cutting it, try swapping from the steam client to the standalone client or vice versa. I know there have been a lot of reports of odd inconsistencies and glitches with the steam client, so this may be another of them. 

After that, I would recommend running the client in a program like Sandboxie. If that doesn't solve the issue,  then it's an issue with your OS specifically and that's a whole other rabbit hole. 

13 hours ago, MadHatHacker said:

It's because it's a technical issue with any number of possible causes. First things first, reset your adapter settings to default and try reinstalling your network driver.

If that's not cutting it, try swapping from the steam client to the standalone client or vice versa. I know there have been a lot of reports of odd inconsistencies and glitches with the steam client, so this may be another of them. 

After that, I would recommend running the client in a program like Sandboxie. If that doesn't solve the issue,  then it's an issue with your OS specifically and that's a whole other rabbit hole. 

i don't use steam, but thanks for the answer

Edited by NineTailsFoxKyuubi