Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alloy Plate Farm U19

Xiia0d3m0n

Question

Hi everyone,i was trying to build the kavat incubator upgrade segment but i realised i need more than a million alloy plates. I currently have 600,000 alloy plates only.Does anyone know of whats a good place to farm them?

Ive heard Malva,Venus is a good place to farm can anyone comfirm it?

6 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Xiia0d3m0n said:

Hi everyone,i was trying to build the kavat incubator upgrade segment but i realised i need more than a million alloy plates. I currently have 600,000 alloy plates only.Does anyone know of whats a good place to farm them?

Ive heard Malva,Venus is a good place to farm can anyone comfirm it?

You don't need 1 million alloy plates lol. Only 120k

On 15.9.2016 at 1:21 PM, Xiia0d3m0n said:

For anyone that still needs . I have found out that the dark sector survival mission on ceres is pretty good . I got 10k from 20mins which i will say is pretty good as i got 7k in 40mins from Malva,Venus.

Dark sector? What's that? I am also in need of a lot more alloy plates. What node is that survival mission called? There are two, DRACO and GABII.

Edit:

Well, I just did a 25 minute run of GABII, that's the one that has +35% resource drop rate and I only got about 2500 alloy plates, without a booster on, 951 kills, 855 pickups, with Pilfering Swarm Hydroid. I don't know how it would be with a Nekros or with a resource booster on but without that stuff, you definitely can't get 10k in 20 minutes there.

Edited by Virsalus