Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credit Farm: Hieracon or Dark Sector Defense Missions

Feg056

Question

Well this isn't really a question but rather a small comparison for credit farming.

The situation: I was curious to find out what exactly was the fastest credit farm (Excluding raids) after SotR dropped. After a bit of looking I've found the 2 best competitors to be a 1-excavator Hieracon run which often gives credit caches, or Sechura on Pluto (Or any other DS Defense mission that gives a hefty credit reward). I did 10 runs of Sechura and 10 runs of Hieracon, which is, one one way or another, many player's go to node for one reason or another.

For Sechura, I had a full squad that consisted of an Effigy Chroma, a speed Nova, a Desecrate Nekros, and an Energy Vampire Trinity. As for Hieracon, I ran Frost solo (Again, I wanted to do this as fast as possible) you can see the build I used here.

How I did it: Basically, I timed every single mission as well as recorded the credit rewards. For Sechura, I started the timer the moment I or any of my teammates started to move once deployed into the mission, and stopped it the moment the reward screen popped up (If this bothers you, just add 15 seconds to the times below). As for Hieracon, I started the timer the moment I moved after deploying and stopped it the moment I triggered the finished mission screen at extraction. I've gathered the minimum, maximum, total, and average credit rewards as well as credits per minute.

Small Disclaimer: I had a booster while running these missions, but that's easily fixed by cutting the values in half. Anyhoo, lets get to it.

I present to you my findings. Please excuse any small mathematical errors, I've been working on this for 6 or 7 hours or so and like I said I'm not big on math. (For all I know these findings could be completely inaccurate and I wouldn't even know)

FHGPBSZ.png

O3ph24Z.png

Now even though Sechura may yield more credits on average per run, Hieracon has a higher credit yield per minute. Plus, if you can't find anyone to run with on DS Defense missions, it's fairly easy to solo Hieracon. I'm not bashing DS Defenses or anything, I'm just posting something I thought could be helpful (And yet again, I do hope it is)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet