Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any way to email-subscribe to new updates?

Scylax

Question

I'm at end game in Warframe, and the only things left for me to do are collect equipment, farm MR, and PvP. I'm not a competitive person, so PvP isn't really my cup of tea, and I'd rather spend my time doing things other than grinding. That being said, I like Warframe's core, and when a new prime or quest comes out, I want to be there for it. I had taken a break before SoTR came out, but just coincidentally checked Warframe when the update came out. That got me thinking that I didn't want to miss out on any future updates (especially hearing that The War Within is a Tenno civil war -- maybe I can finally ditch the mom I never wanted and run missions for Teshin, Simaris, or Darvo instead!) Is there any way for me to email-subscribe to new updates? Namely:

- New primes

- Primes being vaulted

- Updates (not devstreams/hotfixes -- SoTR scale updates)

- New Quests

Edited by Scylax

2 answers to this question

Thanks. It said I was already subscribed, but it looks like there's a bug where when you unsubscribed it shows you as subscribed anyway (repro: unsubscribe > still subscribed when page reloads), so I'm not sure if I was subscribed and not getting any emails or unsubscribed and appeared to be subscribed. Either way I clicked "Save" with the tick checked, so I hope that worked.