Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Uprising | Semi-Casual | Complete Research Archives & Dojo [OPEN]

EchoLegion

original.png?1471483139

"While we slumbered, much had changed in the universe..."
- DARK UPRISING
Dark Uprising is the name of a group of Tenno, who were outcast and had retreated into the deepest chasms of the Void near the end of the Orokin era for reasons long forgotten.  During our exile, we observed that our bodies did not age due to the Void being fragmented from space and time.  The Void was a boundless power waiting to be harnessed.  We studied, we trained, we guarded and we slept.  We sought to curb the Void's power in our favor and master its potential.  When news surfaced of a mysterious entity known as the "Lotus" had been waking Tenno that had long thought to have been lost to the ages, we were shocked, yet relieved to discover we were not the last remnants of our kind.  Upon learning that these Tenno were being hunted by violent elements left unchecked, we abandoned the confines of our refuge to unite and to aid our fellow Tenno in arms and guide them through the turbulence of the Void.

CLICK THE SPOILER FOR MORE DETAILS!

Spoiler
____________ABOUT US____________

Our clan was established mid-2013, with our own unique back story in mind that adheres to the Warframe lore.  Over the years, our clan grew steadily.  We helped new players willing to ask for it, worked hand-in-hand with others, and chatted on a regular basis.  With the introduction of Dark Sectors, our clan saw an explosion in growth and we upgraded to a Mountain-tier clan.  We became part of the Dark Echelon alliance.  No one in our leadership had expected us to get so far.

Unfortunately, that was the peak of our growth.  Afterwards, a lot of our members lost interest in the game simply of how the game direction took.  With Dark Sectors on hiatus and PvP failing to captivate most of our members' attention, activity died down and our leadership began to wane.  Ultimately, we were forced to downgrade back to Storm-tier.

And now here we stand.
__________MISSION GOAL__________

It has been a rough and rocky road and it still is.  We are steadily returning to our former glory (thank you to those who put in effort to contribute).  Our current mission goal is to grow our tight-knit community back to the way it once was under the banner of reinvented and inspired leadership.  We are working on various things to revive our clan.  As of now (of this posting), we have a little bit more than 50 members and growing.  For the time being, our goal is to reach 100 members and sustain that activity.  We are seeking semi-casual players that, regardless of skill level, have...

• ... a friendly personality.
  • ... a mature mentality.
  • ... reasonable time they can to dedicate to this game.
  • ... willingness to co-develop their skills and knowledge together when needed.

Mastery Rank is irrelevant to gain membership.  If you are new to the game, we still encourage you to apply.  We understand everybody has real-life commitments, so we ask everyone to be active at least once every 30 days.  If a situation requires you to stay inactive for more than 30 days, you can post an absence on our clan site so moderators know your circumstance(s).

________CODE OF CONDUCT________

These rules are as old as the clan itself.
  • Respect other players.
  • Work together.
  • If a line is drawn, don't cross it.
  • Above all, HAVE FUN!

We don't have any intricate rulings because we're relaxed 90% of the time.  Over the course of the clan's lifespan, we've kept to these rules and never really saw a reason to amend or draft new ones.  Our members, especially our veterans, know how to properly conduct themselves.  Bottom line, we like it friendly around here, and we like to keep it that way.

______OUR RANKINGS______

As of the time being, this is a brief overview of the ranking system in our clan.  Please note this system is subject to change because we are still tinkering and experimenting with it.

1. Brand new recruits are given the rank of Adept.  After passing a 14-day evaluation period and reaching a Mastery of Novice[4], then he/she will be promoted to Acolyte.  Adepts are welcome to our research archives as long as someone else is hosting the Clan Dojo for them.
  2. Acolytes are considered official members of our guild.  They have free and full access to our Clan Dojo and its resources, meaning you have hosting capability yourself.  To become an Acolyte you need to have a Mastery of Novice [4].
  3. Warriors are those who are more active than what we require.  In order to become a Warrior they must carry their rank for at least 30 days and have a Mastery of Disciple [7].
  4. Members of the Vanguard are distinguished by the Warrior counterpart by having made a positive impact on our community.  Things like actively helping other players, answering questions in clan chat, or contributing to the clan vault and research.  A Vanguard's minimum Mastery requirement is Disciple [7].
  5. Inquisitors are long-lasting members of our clan or dedicated people who are donating their kidneys to our cause (joking).  Most of them are familiar with how our clan operates.  We have recognized their commitment to our community with this rank.  Inquisitors are considered officers.  Inquisitors require a Mastery of Seeker [10] and be a member of the clan for at least 90 days.
  6. Masters are veterans of the game who are well-versed about the inner workings of our clan.  They serve as stand-in leaders when a Lord is not available.  Masters are players who have a Mastery of at least an Eagle [16] and be a member of the clan for at least 180 days.
  7. Lord is the highest rank one can attain.  Those that carry this rank are responsible for the overall well-being of the clan.  Lords serve as diplomatic representatives. (DARK SECTORS 2.0 WHERE?!)
______THINGS IN DEVELOPMENT______

As we're seeing more players joining, We're eager to reintroduce community events, if the demand calls for it.  Feel free to voice your opinion and suggestions, regardless of how long you've been in our clan.
  • Platinum giveaways
  • Casual tournaments
  • Optional Discord channel (???)
  • Dark Sectors 2.0 (DE?!)
  • Clan emblem upgrade!  We've been using our old emblem for years and years and feel it's time for an upgrade.  If you possess any artistic ability and want to lend a hand, (contest, maybe?) let one of our clan leaders know!
___________HOW TO JOIN___________

We are a PC-only clan.  We do not take bribes for ranks.  Ranks are earned by showing dedication and loyalty.  Click here to access our clan page.  If you're still interested in joining, please ensure you are not currently in a clan and respond to this post with the following:
  • IGN: EchoLegion
  • Region: North America East/West, Asia, Oceania, etc.
  • Favorite Warframe: Ash, Frost Prime, Saryn Prime, Ivara, etc.
  • MK-1 Braton or Synoid Simulor?: Optional :)
Feel free to write a little about yourself if you want, so we'll get to know you a little sooner!  If you have any questions/suggestions, include them in your post.
_____________CHANGELOG_____________

8/18/16: Thread posted.
8/28/16: Changed thread title, added alliance information, and clarified certain topics (e.g. activity requirement should be 30 days, not 15)

Edited by EchoLegion

I'd like to join your clan.

IGN:KoboldMKB

Region: Asia

Judging by my current schedule, I'll be able to devote 1-2 hours to the game. However, this might be reduced to 30-60 minutes per day in the near future.

I'd like to think of myself as open-minded and humble. Hopefully, I'll be able to fit in.

The only potential problem is that my PC is semi-weak, and my internet connection has been unstable. (I've lost connection and been returned to the multi-player menu more times than I've actually played a mission without issue) This has led to me being more or less a solo player, but I'd be happy to help with what missions I can. I still only have access to Earth, Mars, Venus, and finished the Stolen Dreams quest, but I should be able to expand my map soon enough.

Edit: I also really like that you've created a backstory for your clan. Kudos to you!

Edited by KoboldMKB

19 hours ago, KoboldMKB said:

-snip-

Invite sent and thanks!

Most of our players follow the US timezone, but we do have players from Asia.  If you have hardware or internet issues, we can always help you out with advice or any questions you might have.

Edited by EchoLegion

Id like to join the clan also. 

IGN: SELEVKIYA
Region: East USA
Favorite Warframe: Valkyr and Nyx

I am usually on my PC every day running EVE Online, Warframe and several other things. I am starting my Fall semester of my Senior year of University. So I might be online but busy. Like I said I am usually around and easy to get in touch with.

• IGN: Valdemire
  • Region: Africa
  • Favorite Warframe: Ember

I'd really love to join your clan, though admittedly I'm not so adept in the game as yet. Usually I'm quite active but there are times when I go offline for a span, school life and such. If you'll have me, then I shall try my best to live up to any expectations within my ability. 

Hello there i'd like to join your clan if your still recruiting! If you are, I also have a good friend of mine that would like to as well. I've been in a few clans, however, the clans both died unfortunately. So once again I am looking for a new clan.  As for my friend, I recently got her into the game and, while she is a newer player she greatly enjoys the game and displays a interest in joining a community. If you would take us I would be much obliged!

• IGN:  tallon9612
  • Region: North America West
  • Favorite Warframe: Valkyr, Inaros
  • MK-1 Braton or Synoid Simulor?: Obviously MK-1 Braton is best gun, what kind of question is that?

my friend

• IGN: Star5258
  • Region: North America West
  • Favorite Warframe: Chroma

Thank you for your time!