Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I don't want to call out "Doomsday" on myself but... [Urgent][Fixed]

(PSN)JaysInc_

I believe I killed my PS4.

So this morning I went to check on my PS4 to see how far the update went for Warframe (Crappy internet) when I noticed it was off. I tried turning it back on through the controller two times but it failed, then I tried turning it on through the console, but nothing. So in a sense of panic I unplugged my PS4 and headed out the door (school).

Any PS4 tenno out there, please give me any advice or any solutions to turn my PS4 back on. The last thing I want on my mind is that I somehow fried my PS4.

EDIT: So I just switched which outlet my PS4 was receiving power from, held the power button on for a while and now it's back and working.

Edited by (PS4)JaysInc_

That happens to me when I have a power outage. I have it plugged in a surge protector. Sometimes my dog steps on the on/off switch. Using the controllers won't turn on the PS4. And hitting the power button once wouldn't do it either. It turns on at the second touch of the power switch. And you'd have a black screen and within several minutes, a bar is displayed on the screen and it'll load till you get to 100%. It'll prompt you to turn on your controller and press X. And it'll start your PS4 and bring you to your default home screen. 

Good luck to you!