Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who else was introduced to Warframe by a friend(s) and ended up being the only one still playing?

MegpoidBeetle

11 hours ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Ouch.. musta' been some heated war that made this.. hope it's not because of something trivial o.O

Pun intended? And nah, that was a while ago. No more butt hurt.

... Seriously though, pun intended? 'Cuz I'm sure farming that darn sword has split many'a friendships.

2 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

*snip*

But yea, I was in a simulor situation as you were.

I see what you did there.

Seriously, whether these weapon puns are intentional or not, I love them all.

Edited by NightSpider99
Tried to link meme, failed, replaced with text response.

On 8/29/2016 at 2:00 AM, NightSpider99 said:

... Seriously though, pun intended? 'Cuz I'm sure farming that darn sword has split many'a friendships.

Hahaha xD

It wasn't intended, but I'm glad it gave you some relief to the War-farming despair ;)

On 8/29/2016 at 7:03 AM, MarrikBroom said:

It's a trend I noticed really. By the time I gt involved in game a bunch of people are on about they're close to burnout. Or maybe i'm just an A****** and they're avoiding me. That's always possible.

With the way Warframe is atm, the chances of you being an A****** as the problem is quite low compared to the possibility of burnout ^^"

On 8/29/2016 at 7:03 AM, MarrikBroom said:

I know them feels. I have a potato computer so I'd considered myself too much an edge case to even try. Friends keep going on about what theyr'e finding, hunting for... after the system shock kickstarter and the fact that demo actually was playable i decided to give it a shot. Lo and Behold it actually worked.

And now it's 'Dude i'm burnt out on the game.'

It's a trend I noticed really. By the time I gt involved in game a bunch of people are on about they're close to burnout. Or maybe i'm just an A****** and they're avoiding me. That's always possible.

Well you seem like a pretty decent guy to me so far. As I know a-holes don't call themselves a-holes :3